Sunday 18 December 2016

Archie & Pals Christmas Card For Archie

As soon as Shirley told me she wanted a card for baby Archie I knew I'd just HAVE to use my very sweet Hobby Arts 'Archie & Pals' stamp for the card!

I stamped onto Whisper White thick CS and coloured using ProMarkers.  I matted the white panel onto Garden Green and Basic Black layers and glued the whole panel to the front of a 5 3/4" square Real Red card base.  I popped up the sentiment label and added a Red Glimmer Paper punched heart.  I added three punched white snowflakes on the right hand side and placed a tiny sparkly punched circle to each snowflake centre.


Once I'd finished the inside of the card and the envelope I added Orange Peel Stickles to the snowman's nose and Star Dust Stickles to the Santa hats.  I know now to apply the glitter glue after I've finished everything so the card can be safely set aside to dry!  Here's a closer look at the sparkle.


Here's the inside and the envelope.  


That cute Elzybell's penguin stamp hasn't seen ink for a long time - I get a big goofy grin on my face whenever I do use it though!


Supplies:
Stamps: Hobby Art 'Archie & Pals', Clearly Besotted 'Eat, Drink & Be Merry' set,  Elzybells penguin
CS: SU! Real Red, Garden Green, Basic Black & Whisper White (regular & thick), Red & Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, ProMarkers
Tools: Spellbinders 'Labels Trio' die set,  circle punches, heart punches, snowflake punch
Embellishments & accessories: Stickles 'Orange Peel' & 'Star Dust' glitter glue, SU! Dimensionals


 photo RoseRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10