Monday 7 November 2016

Batch Of Cut Out Christmas Tree Gift Tags

I made a batch of 11 gift tags for our card group Secret Santa pressie exchange.  I used my newly acquired MFT 'Tag Builder Blueprints 2' die set together with SU! 'Presents & Pinecones' patterned paper and Mint Macaron, Emerald Envy and Real Red CS.  Here's a photo of just one tag.


Here's the batch of 11 tags.  I die cut 11 Mint Macaron tags and 11 Emerald Envy tags.  Using the tree die I cut out a tree shape from each Mint Macaron tag and then glued the Emerald Envy tags behind.  I adhered the patterned paper toppers plus the Real Red hole reinforcers and then I added thick white baker's twine.


Back in 2013 I made these tags for the Secret Santa gifts.  I then set my ladies homework by asking them to use their tag to create a card after Christmas.  Hmmmm, I might come up with another homework project before our meeting in December, we'll see!  

Supplies:
Stamps: none
CS: SU! Mint Macaron, Emerald Envy & Real Red 

Patterned paper: SU! 'Presents & Pinecones' DSP
Ink: none
Tools: Mft Die-namics 'Tag Builder Blueprints 2' die set
Embellishments & SU! thick white baker's twine


 photo RoseRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10