Wednesday 7 September 2016

Hearts Wedding Anniversary Spinner Card

Blimey, it's been a while, I've been too busy for crafting and blogging - which is NOT good!  I've popped in today to quickly share the card I made to give to my hubby Owen on our wedding anniversary last week.

I made this card a few weeks ago while I still had Lesley's SU! 'Sliding Star' Framelits die set on loan.  The kraft card base measures 5 3/4" square  and I used various papers from the Studio Light 'My Botanic Garden' 6" x 6" paper pad.  For the spinner element I layered two punched heart shapes together and I cut the track using the arch shaped die from the 'Sliding Star' die set.  To complete the card front I added some metal adhesive gems.


Here's the inside and the envelope.


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous 'Happy Anniversary', Clearly Besotted 'Brushed Greetings II' set
CS: SU! kraft & Soft Suede

Patterned paper: Studio Light 'My Botanic Garden' 6" x 6" paper pad
Ink: SU! Soft Suede
Tools: SU! 'Sliding Star' Framelits die set, X Cut 'Hearts' Nesting Dies set, sponge dauber
Embellishments & accessories: 3D foam tape, Marianne Designs metal adhesive gems 


 photo RoseRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10