Thursday 23 June 2016

Detailed Floral Thanks To You Card

My sweet friend Lesley let me try out her new SU! 'Detailed Floral' Thinlits dies before she came to collect them from me.  I used the edger die in the set and cut out two separate pieces and made THIS CARD for Lesley using those pieces.  For the card I'm sharing today I didn't use the edger die when I die cut with the two fancy dies.  That way I ended up with one whole Night of Navy panel which I glued to the front of an A6 white card base.  I stamped just the 'thanks to you' portion of the sentiment, die cut it with a label die and glued it to the navy panel.  I stamped the floral image from the 'Floral Phrases' stamp set a few times in Crushed Curry ink, fussy cut the images and popped them up.  To finish the front I added a punched So Saffron butterfly with rhinestone jewels.


Here's a close up of the floral cluster - such a pretty image, I love it!


Here's the inside and the envelope.  I used some of the pretty paper from the 'Floral Boutique' DSP pack.  I fussy cut two flowers, glued the bottom one flat and popped the top one up.  My own set of 'Detailed Floral' Thinlits dies are winging their way to me - after trying them and discovering how lovely they were to use I just HAD to have them!


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Floral Phrases' set
CS: PaperMania A6 white card blank, SU! Night of Navy & So Saffron

Patterned paper: SU! 'Floral Boutique' DSP
Ink: SU! Night of Navy & Crushed Curry
Tools: SU! 'Detailed Floral' Thinlits die set, SU! 'Bitty Butterfly' punch, Spellbinders 'Labels Trio' die
Embellishments & accessories: SU! rhinestone jewels, Dimensionals


 photo RoseRuth.gif

01 09 10