Thursday 8 January 2015

Ginkgo Leaves Thanks Note Cards

Before Christmas I sold some crafty items on eBay.   Yes, I'm still keeping to my "if something new comes in to my craft room then something older has to leave" rule.  It's pointless to say "I won't buy any new goodies" because I know all too well that I don't have the willpower and resolve to resist!  I've found this "in with the new, out with the old" approach works really well for me so I'm sticking with it!

I like to pop a thank you note in each eBay parcel and so I made a batch of Very Vanilla thanks note cards using a banner die, the PaperTrey Ink 'Harvest Berries' set and a favourite SU! 'thanks' stamp.   I cut out the note cards using the largest die in the banner die set, stamped the leaves in Wild Wasabi ink and used Cherry Cobbler ink for the berries and sentiment.  It didn't take all that long to do and it always makes me happy to see a stack of multiple items when I've finished!


Supplies:
Stamps: PTI 'Harvest Berries' set, SU! 'Thank You Kindly' set
CS: SU! Very Vanilla
Ink: SU! Wild Wasabi & Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Sizzix 'Banners, Fancy' Framelits die set


 photo RoseRuth.gif


No comments:

01 09 10