Tuesday 4 November 2014

Houses Christmas Scene Card

I love the Christmas card on page 16 of the UK SU! Autumn/Winter catalogue and was keen to make my own version - of course, I HAD to include the snowman in my scene!  I made a Soft Sky A6 card base with the fold at the side and used curved border dies to make the white and sparkly silver snow banks.  I haven't purchased the set of dies as I reckoned the houses would be easy enough to cut with scissors and I do like a bit of fussy cutting!  The houses are popped up and I sprinkled on a few rhinestones to complete the card front.


Here's the inside and the envelope flap.  This was a really fun card to put together!


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Holiday Home' set, Hero Arts 'Very Merry Christmas' clear set
CS: SU! Soft Sky, Island Indigo & Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: SU! Island Indigo, Old Olive & Smoky Slate
Tools: Spellbinders 'Card Creator Borderabilities A2 Curved Border One' die set, circle punches
Embellishments & accessories: SU! rhinestone jewels, Dimensionals


 photo RoseRuth.gif


1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Totally loving this one!!! I've got to CASE it, if I may? Fabulous colors! Hugs! :) Mynn xx

01 09 10