Wednesday 18 June 2014

Vase & Hearts Anniversary Card

I've swapped some crafty goodies (on a temporary loan basis) with my friend Angela and the flower vase stamp is from a set of hers.  I stamped it onto watercolour paper with VersaFine black ink, heat embossed it with clear powder, coloured the image with a variety of ink colours and a water brush and fussy cut it. I left the image out on my desk for a couple of days and then my friend Kath asked me to make an anniversary card for her son Ian and his wife Jan.   I decided to incorporate my ready-to-go image on that card!

The card base is made with Rose Red CS and measures 5 1/4" square.  I die cut a large Pink Pirouette heart, dry embossed it with the Cuttlebug Victoria folder and lightly brayered Rose Red ink over the top.  I die cut two more hearts, one in Brushed Gold CS and the smallest heart in Pink Pirouette CS.  The gold and pink hearts plus the vase are popped up.  I computer generated the sentiment using the Lobster Two font, die cut it with a tag frame die and popped it up.  I punched and shaped three small flowers, added those to the card and placed a rhinestone in each flower centre.  To complete the card front I sprinkled on a few gold sequins.


Here's the inside and the envelope with more hearts, flowers and a sentiment.


Supplies:
Stamps: PaperMania Just to Say 'Get Well Soon' clear set, SU! 'Sweetheart' set, 'With Love' from SU! 'Field Flowers' set
CS: SU! Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White & Brushed Gold
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, SU! Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade & Smoky Slate
Tools: X Cut Heart Nesting Dies, Cuttlebug 'Victoria' embossing folder, Hero Arts 'Small Tag Frame' Framelits die, flower from SU! 'Itty Bitty Shapes' punch pack, SU! Full Heart punch, brayer, heat tool, water brush
Embellishments & accessories:  clear embossing powder, gold sequins, SU! rhinestone jewels, Dimensionals




 photo RoseRuth.gif



No comments:

01 09 10