Friday 22 March 2013

Flower Cluster Especially For You Birthday Card

This is one of the cards we made at my March card group get together.  After I design the cards I bag up a card kit for each person.


I had a card kit left over and I decided I'd make another card - but I've made just a few subtle changes.  I stamped a different sentiment, I popped the watercolour paper panel up and I also popped the two small sprigs up.  I moved the image panel up and added a third small sprig at the bottom of the card which I popped up as well.  Then I blinged the flower centres with rhinestone jewels.  Just a few minor changes can make a difference I think!


Here's the inside with a birthday sentiment label and more flowers. 


Here's the envelope with a flower spray on the flap.  I don't find colouring onto an envelope directly very successful 'cos the paper is thin so I stamped the image onto CS, coloured and fussy cut it out.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Bordering on Romance' & 'Made for You' sets
CS: SU! Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, watercolour paper
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, SU! Regal Rose, Real Red, Lucky Limeade, blender pen
Tools: SU! Labels & Apothecary AccentsFramelits dies, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Rhinestone Jewels & Dimensionals


 photo RoseRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10