Monday 18 March 2013

Doily & Flowers Thank You Card

This is a little 4" square thank you card I made using some Sale-a-bration goodies.  I gave this to Lesley to thank her for the SU! order she placed with me.

I based the colour scheme around my favourite paper from the Sycamore Street DSP pack.  I die cut the white doily and stamped the leaves and sentiment direct to the doily.  I am not a fan of Summer Starfruit and haven't used it up until now but I thought it would be OK to stamp the leaves with the ink.  Yeah, it's OK but I'm still not a fan!  I used Pool Party, Island Indigo and Rich Razzleberry ink for the flowers, fussy cut them and popped them up. I attached the patterned paper and a strip of Tangerine Tango ribbon to an Island Indigo panel and attached that to the Pool Party card front.  I finished off with a Rich Razzleberry button threaded with a thin strip of Pool Party CS.  I think it looks like a flower as I adhered it on top of a leafy stem!


Here's the inside and the envelope.  More fussy cut flowers and leaves - I really enjoy a spot of fussy cutting!


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Bloomin' Marvelous' & 'Made for You' sets
CS: SU! Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White

Patterned paper:  SU! Sycamore Street DSP
Ink: SU! Pool Party, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry & Summer Starfruit
Tools: SU! Delicate Doilies Sizzlits die
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Tangerine Tango ribbon, Rich Razzleberry button, Dimensionals


 photo FlowerRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10