Wednesday 14 March 2012

Bloom & Bird Hello Card

This card came about due to playing with some of my new goodies - the Posy Punch stamp set, a crimper and the Memory Box Charlotte border die.  I loved the Posy Punch stamp set as soon as I saw it and I knew it would work well with another fave set of mine - Sweetheart. I used Pool Party CS for my card base, crimped a strip of Lucky Limeade CS and used Melon Mambo for my rounded tag mat.  The flower, hello circle and birdie are all popped up.  I added rhinestone jewels to the birdie's eye and the die cut border strip to finish off the card front.


Here's the inside and the envelope showing the gorgeous Love Blossoms wheel.  I die cut another Charlotte border for inside the card, this time in Melon Mambo CS.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Posy Punch & Sweetheart sets, SU! Love Blossoms wheel
CS: SU! Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Pool Party, Lucky Limeade & Early Espresso
Tools: SU! Fancy Flower punch, SU! 1" circle punch, SU! crimper, Memory Box Charlotte border die
Embellishments & accessories: SU! rhinestone jewels, SU! Dimensionals



Photobucket

3 comments:

Monica Gale said...

gorgeous card!!

Margaret said...

Love the bright spring colors and the fun pattern on the images!

kelly said...

I love it, reminds me that I still haven't inked up this set yet!! Terrible!!!
Maybe I'll use your card as inspiration,
Kelly xx

01 09 10