Wednesday 3 August 2011

Flower Trio Hello Card

I absolutely fell in love with the birdie hello sentiment from the SU! Swirls & Curls Verses set, it is just so adorable!  I've got round to using my Sweet Summer set at last for this card.  I tore Pear Pizzazz CS for the ground.  I coloured the leaves and flowers with ink and a blender pen and added Espresso centres to the flowers with a marker.  I stamped the flowers separately, punched them out with a circle punch and then popped them up.  A simple card but sweet and summery I think.


I stamped the leafy sprig from the Sweet Summer set on the envelope and inside the card and again coloured using inks and a blender pen.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Sweet Summer & Swirls & Curls Verses sets
CS: SU! Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz & Baja Breeze
Tools: 1" circle punch, blender pen
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Early Espresso taffeta ribbon, 3d foam pads

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10