Saturday 23 April 2011

Another Heartfelt Thanks Card

This is the card I sent to Kevin and Peter to thank them for my birthday gifts and flowers.  I used the Sweetheart set again, the little birdie is so sweet, this set is definitely one of my faves!  I made a shaped card using Labels Eight Nestabilities dies and my colour combo was Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White.

I embossed the card front with a polka dot folder and then brayered Baja Breeze ink over the embossing.  I punched the heart out of some old SU! patterned paper - from the Ski Slope pack - I'm so glad I kept this paper now we have Baja Breeze available in the UK!  The heart and birdie are both popped up.  I punched small dots of Baja Breeze CS to accent the Espresso panel and I punched a tiny Baja Breeze circle for the bird's eye.  I normally stamp inside my cards but I wanted to leave plenty of room for me to write my message so a birdie circle element on the envelope finished off the card.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Sweetheart set
CS: SU! Baja Breeze, Early Espresso & Whisper White
Patterned paper: SU! Ski Slope Designer Series Paper pack
Ink: SU! Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz & Baja Breeze
Tools: Labels Eight Nestabilities dies, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, SU! Heart punch, circle punches,  brayer
Embellishments & accessories: 3d foam pads


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10