Thursday 10 February 2011

Leafy Medallion Thinking Of You - Craft For Life Card

This is a card I made for the Cancer Research UK Craft For Life campaign.  I used the gorgeous leafy medallion stamp from the Day of Gratitude set, inking it first in Pear Pizzazz and then rock and rolling the stamp in Crumb Cake.  I then edged lightly with Choc Chip ink.  I just love, love love this stamp!  I also stamped the medallion a few times as a background with VersaMark Dazzle ink so the background stamping has a subtle shimmer.  I added a Choc Chip strip, some Pumpkin Pie ribbon and a Pumpkin Pie strip edged with a border punch.  I placed a felt flower with a brad in the centre of the medallion and popped it up.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Day of Gratitude & Trendy Trees sets
CS: SU! Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Old Olive & Chocolate Chip, VersaMark Dazzle Frost
Tools: Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace border punch
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, SU! Felt Fusion felt flower, brad, 3d foam pads


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10