Monday 13 December 2010

Flower Birthday Wishes BRAK Card

This is another Birthday RAK card I've made and it's been sent to the USA for a December birthday.  I couldn't resist using my Growing Green stamp set again!  The card is a side opening A6 size made from SU! Confetti White CS.  I stamped the outline flower several times as a background using Old Olive ink but stamping off first each time.  I stamped the fern on patterned paper and cut it out - it's a fiddly job but it seemed a good idea at the time!  I then did the same with the flower and edged both shapes with ink - I also edged the green dotty strip with ink.  I've popped the flower up.  I stamped the gorgeous fern image on opposite corners of the envelope, I love how that looks on a crisp white envelope!


Then I decorated the inside of the card.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Growing Green & Sincere Salutations sets, inside sentiment by PSX
CS: SU! Confetti White, Perfect Plum & Old Olive
Patterned paper: SU! Spring Fling & Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper packs
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip, Perfect Plum & Old Olive
Tools: SU! Eyelet Border punch, Nellie Multiframe Oval dies, Woodware Leaf punch

Embellishments & accessories: 3d foam pads

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10