Tuesday 16 November 2010

Thank You Card For Kevin & Peter - S10 Challenge Card

This is the challenge card I made with the supplies Joanne gave us Stamper's Ten group members this month.  I needed a masculine thank you card to send to Kevin and Peter and the colours seemed to work well for a masculine card so that's what I went with.  Joanne gave us CS in various colours, the stamped thank you element, the ribbon and a piece of Greenhouse Gala paper. 

I used my new Baroque die and I found the size of the shape better suits the front of US size cards than UK A6 size cards.  So I made my side opening card to measure 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  Yes, the Photo Corners punch got used again!


This photo shows the inside of the card.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Just Believe & Vintage Vogue sets
CS: SU! Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz & Whisper White
Patterned paper: SU! Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper pack
Ink: SU! Pear Pizzazz & Chocolate Chip
Tools:  Sizzix Tim Holtz Baroque die, SU! Photo Corners punch, X Cut heart punch

Embellishments & accessories: SU! Pear Pizzazz Stitched Poly ribbon

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10