Monday 8 November 2010

CAS Bauble & Bow Merry Christmas

Today's CAS challenge on Splitcoast Stampers is a colour challenge - kraft, pink and olive with Marina Mist as optional.  I'm waiting to get my Marina Mist CS and ink so I stayed with kraft, pink and olive. 

I paper pieced the bauble, punched two holes in the card front and then tied the bauble onto the card with a ribbon bow.  So my bauble swings from the card.  I added the sentiment strip to finish off the card front. 


Then I couldn't resist decorating the inside of the card too.  It seemed very appropriate to use my bauble sentiment!


Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Real Pine, Waltzingmouse Stamps Sewing Box Christmas set, Merry Christmas by Elzybells, inside sentiment by Stampendous
CS: SU! Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink & Old Olive
Patterned paper: SU! Merry Moments Designer Series Paper pack
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip & Old Olive
Tools: Small hole punch, Spellbinders Labels Trio die
Embellishments & accessories: Pink & brown striped ribbon, brads, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10