Saturday 13 November 2010

Baroque Birthday Wishes BRAK Card

This is a birthday RAK card I'll be sending out this month.  I used one of my fave colour combos - Olive, Eggplant and Vanilla.  I stamped the flowers from the One of a Kind set so that I could punch them out with the Boho Blossoms punch.  I've added pale purple gems to the flower centres.


I'm really enjoying working on the inside of my cards more these days.  Here's what I did inside and on the envelope flap.  I stamped the swirl off once before stamping on the Vanilla panel.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Baroque Motifs, One of a Kind & Sincere Salutations sets, inside sentiment by Penny Black
CS: SU! Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive & Very Vanilla
Patterned paper: SU! Old Olive Prints Designer Series Paper pack
Ink: SU! Old Olive & Elegant Eggplant
Tools:  SU! Boho Blossoms punch, SU! Scallop border punch
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon, Anita's gem wheel


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10