Sunday 10 October 2010

Get a Jump on Your Jingle Free Pass Winner!

There were 12 comments left on my post and Random.org chose number 6.



And so the winner is revefel, congratulations Donna, you've won the free pass to the UStamp with Dawn & Friends Get a Jump on your Jingle event! 

Donna said: Love the butterfly card colors. It is really a creative idea. I'll have to give this one a try.  As for holiday gards, my favorerite colors are the blue, white & silver combo.  Thank you for sharing all your beautiful handi work.

I love blue, white and silver for Christmas cards too.  Donna, please contact me today with your full name and email address so I can get the information off to the event organisers.  The deadline for notifying them is today so please either email me at muzzymail@aol.com, or leave a comment on this post with your name and email address as soon as possible, thanks.
 
Thanks to everyone who commented, you gave me some fabulous ideas for Christmas card colour combos!


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10