Monday 11 October 2010

Blue Baubles Merry Christmas

A Christmas card I made with the Joyful Bubbles clear stamp stamp set I bought a few weeks ago - in fact, while I had all the supplies out, I made four cards like this.  It's not often I make duplicates but I'm glad more Christmas cards have been added to the box!  I decided on a black, white and blue colour combo. 

I've made a side opening A6 size card with Bazzill blue CS.  The middle 'Joy' bauble was punched out and is popped up.  I used the Dotted Wave punch on the black panel.  I dug out rub-on sentiments for these cards, I'm slowly using them up from my stash!  I rounded the corners of the white panel and tied black and white gingham ribbon around.  Finally, I added clear gems to the snowflake baubles.



Supplies:
Stamps: Personal Impressions Joyful Bubbles clear stamp set
CS: Bazzill blue CS, white & black CS
Ink: VersaColor Atlantic,  VersaFine Onyx Black
Tools: EK Success Dotted Wave punch, 1" circle punch, X Cut corner rounder punch
Embellishments & Pebbles Inc. sentiment rub-ons, black & white gingham ribbon, Anita's gem wheel, 3d foam pads


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10