Monday 30 August 2010

CAS Cupcake Card - Craft For Life Campaign

Today's CAS challenge on Splitcoast Stampers is to make a card inspired by the word delicious. I immediately thought of my Hero Arts Cupcakes stamp set, one of my favourites! I used a favourite colour combo of pink and chocolate brown too.

The eyelet card was already die cut and waiting in my card blank stash. I added a strip of stripy grosgrain ribbon. I paper pieced the cupcake, sponged some Regal Rose ink around the icing, added some pink glitter and topped it off with a big pink jewel. The icing is popped up. I stamped the words on patterned paper, cut them out and popped the 'delicious' up. This card will be donated to the Craft for Life campaign to support Cancer Research UK.



Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Cupcakes clear set
CS: SU! Chocolate Chip
Patterned paper: SU! Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper pack, SU! Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper stack
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Tools: Sizzix Bigx XL Card Fronts, A2 Eyelet & Ornate die
Embellishments & accessories: Pebbles Inc. ribbon, Art Institute 'Miss Muffet' ultrafine glitter, Doodlebug Cupcake jewel, 3d foam pads

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10