Friday 23 July 2010

Silhouettes Thanks So Much Card

I'm back from the Cotswolds, we had a fabulous time but I'm finding it hard to get back into the swing of things! We've had a busy week and I've not found any time for crafting. My friend Jan and I took a trip to the Glitter Pot today as it's now moved to Burgess Hill. Shopping is the next best thing to crafting LOL! What a lovely big shop, we got a few new goodies to play with and quite a few card ideas!

On Tuesday it was Joanne's SU! Stampers Ten Make and Take evening. This is one of the cards we made. Melon Mambo and So Saffron make a happy, bright colour combo. We used the SU! Eyelet Border punch to make the frame. The Saffron panel was cut exactly to size to enable the frame to be punched all the way around. I wrote the measurements down but forgot to bring the piece of paper home with me, d'oh!

We used the Autumn Days stamp sets for the stems. The wheat was stamped in Saffron ink and for the other stamp we used Melon Mambo, stamping first, second and third generation images to get a variation in colour.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Autumn Days & Sincere Salutations sets
CS: SU! Whisper White, Melon Mambo & So Saffron
Ink: SU! Melon Mambo & So Saffron
Tools: SU! Eyelet Border punch
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Melon Mambo dotted grosgrain ribbon


Photobucket

1 comment:

Diane Jaquay said...

VERY pretty! I love the border, and the flowers are beautiful!

01 09 10