Tuesday 1 June 2010

Friends Felt Flowers Eyelet Edge Card for Jan

Jan has treated me to half a pack of SU! Cottage Wall paper so I made a card for her to say thank you. I deliberately used some Sweet Pea Stitched Felt pieces so that she could take them off and re-use them!

I used my new Sizzix Bigz XL die again, but this time I used the eyelet card front from the die. I die cut the actual card from Pretty in Pink CS and then cut just a piece of Rose Red as a layer. The Friends stamp is from the gorgeous Vintage Vogue set and I inked it using my markers so I could get different colours on the image. All the felt pieces are attached with glue dots so they should be easy to remove!



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Vintage Vogue set
CS: SU! Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Sahara Sand & Chocolate Chip
Patterned paper: SU! Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper stack
Ink: SU! Old Olive & Chocolate Chip markers
Tools: Sizzix Bigx XL Card Fronts, A2 Eyelet & Ornate die, circle punches
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Sweet Pea Stitched Felt pack, glue dots

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10