Monday 28 June 2010

CAS Flower Sending Happy Thoughts for Craft for Life Campaign

Today's CAS73 challenge on Splitcoast Stampers is a colour challenge - the colours are pale blue, pale green and orange. I put together a very quick and simple card which will be donated to the Craft for Life Campaign to support Cancer Research UK.

I used my metric Scor-Pal to score the lines on my 10 cms square card base, I used the 2 and 8 cms grooves. I stamped the flower and leaves and then cut them out. I punched out the orange flower with a 1/2" circle punch and I added a pale green gem to the centre. The flower is popped up with a 3d glue dot.



Supplies:
Stamps: My Cute Stamps 'Spunky Nature' set, sentiment from Hero Arts Sparkle Clear 'Happy Day' set
CS: Anita's textured white card blank, Personal Impressions white CS
Ink: VersaMagic Sea Breeze, Aloe Vera & Persimmon chalk inks
Tools: Metric Scor-Pal, SU! 1/2" circle punch
Embellishments & accessories: Hero Arts pale green gem, 3d glue dot

Photobucket

1 comment:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Ruth this is such a sweet, beautiful card, I love the scoring, too!

01 09 10