Monday 14 June 2010

CAS Bird on Branch A Note for You

Today's CAS challenge on Splitcoast Stampers is a Things That Fly theme challenge. I thought the SU! Bird On a Branch set was perfect for this challenge, huge thanks to Jan for the loan! I'm also using up another scalloped card blank from my stash, yay!

I cut out the white and Melon Mambo panels with a long rectangle Nestie die and have offset them. I used my SU! slot punch and threaded the ribbon through the slot. I've added a punched flower which I shaped a little bit and put a button in the centre. The bird is popped up with 3d foam pads. I'll use this card to send a note to a friend.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Bird On a Branch & Sweet Little Sentiments sets
CS: Bazzill Bubble Blue, SU! Whisper White & Melon Mambo
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Melon Mambo
Tools: Sizzix Bigz XL Card Scallop die, long rectangle Nestability die, SU! Slot punch, Woodware flower punch, embossing stylus and moulding mat
Embellishments & accessories: Black & white stitched ribbon, PaperMania button, 3d foam pads

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10