Sunday 13 June 2010

Blue Heart Special Birthday for Craft for Life Campaign

This is another card for the Craft for Life campaign to support Cancer Research UK. More details about the campaign can be found on this post.

When I first got my Sizzix Scallop Card die I cut out loads of cards using various colours of Bazzill CS. Hmmm, I've got quite a few left so I'm on a mission to use a few of these cards up!

The solid heart is a Hero Arts stamp. I inked it in Tempting Turquoise, stamped off once and then stamped the sentiment over the top in Not Quite Navy ink. I cut and embossed the image panel with a rectangle Nestie die and layered onto Not Quite Navy CS. To finish off, I've added white grosgrain ribbon and silver dew drops to 3 of the scallops.



Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Solid Heart Background & Special Birthday
CS: Bazzill Orange Peel CS in Teal, SU! Whisper White & Not Quite Navy
Ink: SU! Tempting Turquoise & Not Quite Navy
Tools: Sizzix Bigz XL Card, Scallop die, rectangle Nestabilities dies
Embellishments & accessories: White grosgrain ribbon, silver Dew Drops

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10