Sunday 23 May 2010

More CAS Thank You Cards

I'll be sending some more eBay packages off so I need more quick and simple thank you notes to slip inside with the goodies. For the first set of cards I used the Bird Call embossing folder and my current favourite thanks stamp.



For the second set of cards I dug out my long neglected PaperTrey Ink Green Thumb stamp set and used the strawberry and 'thank you berry much' stamps. I added scored lines above and below the berries and sentiment using my Scor-Pal.

I'm off now to sit in the garden with a good book - bliss!



Supplies for Bird Thanks card:
Stamps: SU! Thank You Kindly set
CS: Anita's 4" square textured white card blanks
Ink: SU! Regal Rose
Tools: Cuttlebug Bird Call embossing folder

Supplies for Thank You Berry Much card:
Stamps: PTI Green Thumb set
CS: Anita's 4" square textured white card blanks
Ink: VersaMagic chalk ink in Red Magic, Tea Leaves & Midnight Black
Tools: Scor-Pal

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10