Tuesday 20 April 2010

Thanks So Much Stamper's 10 Challenge Card

For the Stamper's Ten challenge card this month Joanne gave us some Really Rust, Taken with Teal and Very Vanilla CS, a piece of Autumn Meadows patterned paper and some Chocolate Chip ribbon. She also gave us a scalloped square stamped thank you element but I've just bought the Curly Label punch and the Cute and Curly stamp set from eBay so I wanted to use my new goodies instead!

When I saw the colours of the supplies Joanne had given us I immediately thought they would be great for a masculine card. I love both Really Rust and Taken with Teal and am quite sad that SU! will be retiring these colours later this year. I'm excited that we'll be getting new colours though! This thank you card will go to Kevin and Peter to say huge thanks for our wonderful stay in the Cotswolds.

My 5 3/4" square card was made with Really Rust CS. I stamped the Fresh Cuts image onto Vanilla CS with Teal ink and then I sponged on Creamy Caramel, Really Rust and Chocolate Chip inks and I added four Chocolate brads to the image corners. For the sentiment, I stamped the curly square in Rust ink, added the sentiment in Chocolate ink, punched it out with the Curly Label punch and sponged Chocolate ink around the edges. The teal panel is popped up on the card. To finish off, I tied Chocolate Chip ribbon around the card tied in a knot.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Fresh Cuts & Cute & Curly sets, sentiment from Pocket Silhouettes set
CS: SU! Really Rust, Taken with Teal & Very Vanilla
Patterned paper: SU! Autumn Meadows Designer Series Paper pack
Ink: SU! Really Rust, Taken with Teal, Creamy Caramel & Chocolate Chip
Tools: SU! Curly Label punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Pink Hedgehog Crafts Chocolate brads, 3d foam tape

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10