Wednesday 7 April 2010

Fleur-de-lis Baroque Notecard

It's my birthday today and I've received some lovely gifts and have been quite spoiled I have to say! I am truly blessed with the wonderful friends I have. Sweet Dawn in the USA sent me a beautiful card and some fabulous goodies including the Spellbinders fleur-de-lis Shapeabilities Pendants dies. Oh my goodness, just so gorgeous I had to run upstairs and make a quick card right away!

I used a 4" x 4" square white textured card blank, die cut the fleur-de-lis square in Elegant Eggplant CS and matted it onto Old Olive CS. As soon as I saw the die cut I thought of the elegant square stamp from the SU! Baroque Motifs set. I've stamped it in Eggplant ink, cut it out with a square Nestie die and rounded the corners. I added a crystal brad and popped it up in the centre. It is just so perfect with that fleur-de-lis die cut shape! I'm very happy with this simple, yet elegant notecard!



Barbara Diane has very kindly given me a blog award, thank you SO very much, that's so sweet of you!



You can visit her fab blog here

I'm off to soak in a bath and get ready to go out to dinner, lovely!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Baroque Motifs set
CS: Anita's square white textured card blank, SU! Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Elegant Eggplant
Tools: Spellbinders Fleur-de-lis Shapeabilities Pendants die, square Nestabilities die, X Cut Corner Rounder punch
Embellishments & accessories: Clear crystal brad, 3d foam pads

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10