Monday 4 January 2010

Simple New Year Cards

My good friend Kevin asked me to make 3 New Year cards for him - at short notice so I kept them simple. I'm sorry the photos are not good, I had to take the photos under my craft light as it was too dark for natural daylight by the time I'd finished making the cards.

The first card is a standard A6 size card made with SU! Taken with Teal CS. I stamped the image and the sentiment in silver ink and heat embossed with silver embossing powder. I cut out and embossed the image panel with a Labels Four Nestie die and popped it up. I added some sparkle with Stickles glitter glue to the champagne bubbles and to the hearts and I added red crystals to the bows on the stems of the glasses. I tied around some silver ribbon and that card was done.



I made two of the next design. The card measures 4 1/4" square. I stamped the glasses in silver ink and heat embossed with silver embossing powder. I cut out the image and mat layer with Labels One Nestie dies, the image layer is popped up. I stamped the sentiment in black ink. I added some sparkly Stickles to the drinks and half pearls to the black label shape to finish.




Supplies for teal A6 card:
Stamps: Stampendous, sentiment from SU! Seasonal Wishes set
CS: SU! Taken with Teal & Whisper White
Ink: Encore Silver pigment ink
Tools: Labels Four Nestabilities die, heat gun
Embellishments & accessories: Stamp 'n Stuff Silver Embossing powder, silver ribbon, Stickles in Stardust & Xmas Red, red crystals, 3d foam pads

Supplies for square white card:
Stamps: SU! Cheers to You set, sentiment from SU! Seasonal Wishes set
CS: White CS & SU! Basic Black CS
Ink: Encore Silver pigment ink
Tools: Labels One Nestabilities dies, heat gun
Embellishments & accessories: Stamp 'n Stuff Silver embossing powder, self adhesive half pearls, 3d foam tape


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10