Friday 29 January 2010

Message for Kathleen

Kathleen, thanks so much for your kind comment, that was very sweet of you! I'm unable to email you so I thought it best to post a message on the blog and hope you see it. You asked about the butterfly punch I used. It's made by Craft Tonic and it's called the Multi Detail Butterfly punch (ref no 726e). Click here to visit the Craft Tonic website so you can see the punch - the page will open in a new window.

If you check out their range of punches you'll see they make a pop up butterfly punch too which I also have and love! Click here to see a card I made with that punch - the page will open in a new window. There are video demos on the web site so you can see how the punched shapes turn out.

I bought both of these punches online from Emerald Crafts in the UK. I know you're in Australia and they do ship overseas! Here's a link to Emerald Crafts - again the page will open in a new window.

Thanks again and happy crafting!

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10