Thursday 24 December 2009

Sparkly Tree Easel Card

This easel card and matching envelope was made for Jan. Her hubby Alan always asks me to make a Christmas card for him to give to Jan. I was very cheeky, I borrowed her SU! Season of Joy stamp set again in order to make this card! Happily she loved the card so I'm forgiven!

The card measures 5 1/2" square and was made with SU! Old Olive CS. For the tree panel, I stamped the tree, sponged around some Old Olive and Garden Green inks and then patted VersaMark ink all over. Then I covered the entire panel with Stamp 'n Bond powder so I could add crystal glitter. It's very sparkly! I embossed the red Labels Four shape with the D'vine Swirl embossing folder. Both the red and vanilla pieces are popped up. At the top of the tree I've put a red star gem.

I used my new Labels Four Nestie dies plus a frame stamp from a Waltzingmouse Stamps set that co-ordinates with the Labels Four dies on this card. I've lightly sponged ink on the sentiment panel plus the snowflake circles. I added crystals to the snowflake centres.



Here's a photo showing the message on the back of the card. I'm loving that fun Elzybells Queen of Stamping set!




Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Season of Joy set, Waltzingmouse Stamps Very Vintage Labels No. 4 set, Elzybells Queen of Stamping set
CS: SU! Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla
Patterned paper: SU! Merry Moments Designer Series Paper pack
Ink: SU! Real Red, Old Olive, & Garden Green VersaMagic Magic Red and Jumbo Java chalk inks
Tools: Labels Four Nestabilities dies, circle punches, D'vine Swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, SU! Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Stamp 'n Bond powder, crystal ultrafine glitter, star gem, crystals, 3d foam pads

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10