Saturday 12 December 2009

Bauble Trio Card

A CAS card made with the SU! Tree Trimmings set. This is an A6 sized card made from Very Vanilla CS. I stamped the baubles first and then added the strings using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig so they got positioned properly. I then added the strip of patterned paper.

For the ribbon, I first glued down the long strip and then I tied a bow and adhered that to the ribbon strip with a glue dot. I added my sentiment and card done. I'm reaching the end of my Christmas cards now - only a few more to make!




Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Tree Trimmings and Seasonal Wishes sets
CS: SU! Very Vanilla
Patterned paper: SU! Merry Moments Designer Series Paper pack
Ink: SU! Old Olive, Garden Green, Real Red & Chocolate Chip
Tools: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig stamp positioner
Embellishments & accessories: Red grosgrain ribbon, glue dot

Photobucket

2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is really pretty Ruth. I love the way you did the ribbon. I need to try that.. Great CAS card..

Sartassa said...

Hmm I tried the thing with the ribbon a few times already but it never looks that great

this design is pretty simple but I absolutely love it
well done Ruth!
hugs
Patricia

01 09 10