Friday 9 October 2009

CAS Sparkly Snowflake Ornament

I'm loving sparkle and eggplant still! Another CAS Christmas card with an oldie but goodie stamp. This one is Snowflake Ornament by All Night Media. This card measures 5 3/4" square. I stamped in Elegant Eggplant ink on Whisper White CS, cut the shape out with a Labels Eight Nestie die and applied glitter after applying Stamp 'n Bond powder.

I've used a sheer white and silver striped ribbon. I stamped the sentiment and punched it out with the SU! plain oval punch. I added a silver eyelet and tied the oval to the ribbon with silver thread. To finish, I added the crystals and rounded the right hand side corners.

I love how using a new technique can breathe new life into old stamps! I have to say I prefer the Christmas Village card though!




Supplies:
Stamps: Snowflake Ornament by All Night Media, sentiment from SU! Best Yet set
CS: SU! Elegant Eggplant & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Elegant Eggplant & VersaMark
Tools: Labels Eight Nestabilities die, SU! plain oval punch, Crop-A-Dile, Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper
Embellishments & accessories: Stamp 'n Bond powder, White & silver striped ribbon, silver eyelet, silver thread, clear crystals


Photobucket

No comments:

01 09 10