Monday 31 August 2009

Silver Wedding Anniversary Card for Owen

Owen and I have been married for 25 years today! That makes me feel so old LOL! I also feel incredibly lucky that he not only puts up with my obsession with card making but that he actively encourages and supports me. We're going out later to celebrate.

I found it so difficult to come up with an idea for a card and I got really stressed about it so in the end I decided to opt for an elegant, clean and simple design. I saw this layout (FTL #54) on the Clean and Simple blog and really liked it. Click here to visit the blog post, (it will open in a new page).

The stamping is heat embossed with my favourite sparkly embossing powder, Stardust, so it really does sparkle. The card measures 5 3/4" square.





Supplies:
Stamps: Heart is from the Hugs 'n Hearts Hero Arts Clear Design set, sentiment is by Stampendous
CS: White CS
Embellishments & accessories: Stamp 'n Stuff 'Stardust' Embossing powder, clear Swarovski crystals, black permanent ink pen


Happy Anniversary {{{{hugs}}}} and kisses to my uxorious hubby Owen!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

Congratulations Ruth. I am so happy for you. I don't see your card though. Hope you enjoy your day..Hugs.

01 09 10