Monday 6 July 2009

Fabby new dies!

I'm so excited about my new dies, I just have to share! I've just bought a set of Go Kreate 'Frame Pointy #1' dies - they're wonderful, I love them! The shape is the same as the Sizzix Top Note die that is sold in the USA Stampin' Up! catty - but there are three dies in this Go Kreate set which means more layering opportunities. Also, as they are from a UK company, they are sized perfectly for an A6 card front!

These Go Kreate Concentrics dies are exactly like Spellbinders Nestability dies so you can emboss as well as cut. I paid the same price as for a set of Nesties - but the Go Kreate set only have 3 dies in so not quite as good value for money. I've taken a pic showing the dies and with the shapes layered on an A6 card front. I've been using them today on hubby's birthday card and money holder so pics of those will follow later on this week.

Well, I've just got to enable you haven't I? I got my dies from Cutting Edge Crafts.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

I really like these. They have a great shape. Have fun creating. Hugs.
Dawn

01 09 10